Curator Picks - 4/25

Wednesday, April 25, 2012

I woke up feeling excited and inspired this morning. It could have been the fact that the baby gave me a longer stretch of sleep than usual, or it could have been my excitement over signing up for a photography class last night that got me all worked up. I tried some photographs out this morning and can't wait to learn more so I can show you some on the blog.


Interior design:


Have you guys seen the Spring 2012 Trad Home issue yet? Packed full of some lovely articles and features on the up and coming interior designers, this is definitely a great resource and has some really droolworthy interiors.


I attended the launch party for Phoebe Howard's new book, The Joy of Decorating hosted by Bunny Williams and Charlotte Moss at Carolina Herrera's store on the upper east side last night (wow that's a lot of big names in one sentence). I had the pleasure of editing this book and working with the talented Mrs. Howard taught me a lot about my own design sensibilities.

Window display at Carolina Herrera store

Beautiful dress forms in the basement of the store
Cooking:

Herriott Grace, a beautiful shop run by a Canadian father/daughter team, Lance and Nikole, is selling charming cloud cookie cutters. Their shop is a one-of-a-kind online store filled with handmade objects mostly for the kitchen. Their blog is also one I travel to often to read Nikole's dreamy writing.


Fashion/style:


That Pantone fad isn't fading. I saw these Pantone toothbrushes on Swiss Miss. And we had Pantone cookies at work today to celebrate the launch of our spring list. There was even one that matched my outfit perfectly:

...and the cookie was delicious too!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting, I love your feedback!

 

the curator © All rights reserved · Theme by Blog Milk · Blogger