Curator Picks - 6/6

Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Food:

Falafel, mmmmm. I've never made falafel before (the long ingredient list puts me off), but if I were about to I would use this recipe from Spoon Fork Bacon. 

I have strawberries from the farmer's market today and am thinking of combining them with some rhubarb that is shamefully languishing in my fridge to make this strawberry rhubarb compote I found on The Baker Chick. 

Fashion/style:

Matchbook Mag's June issue is out and it includes an article on fashion icon Cynthia Rowley. 

Cute giveaway from Cup of Jo for a wooden cutting board in the shape of your US state of choice. What a cool housewarming gift for someone who just moved to your area!

Ok, I just mentioned yesterday that I don't ever do the DIY projects that I pin. But I'm seriously totally definitely doing this one posted on Flax & Twine today. It's the prettiest gold ring necklace. Going out to my craft store now to buy supplies! Found via Creature Comforts blog.

Who isn't obsessed with neon this year? Giveaway on Oh, Joy! for a $200 Shopbop giftcard to get some neon in your life if you haven't already! Pick out something neon from Shopbop and then leave a comment at Oh, Joy! to win. I'd go for this neon yellow long sleeve sweater.

Great sunglass lineup from Paloma at La Dolce Vita.

Gardening:

If I had a fire escape, I'd be growing these DIY tomatoes I found at Remodelista.


Well, I don't know if I saw Venus or not yesterday evening, but I certainly took plenty of photos, including this pretty cool one that Instagram made even more awesome. This was taken at the Central Park reservoir which is one of my favorite places to run on the weekend. It's of those pictures that makes me fall in love with NYC all over again.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting, I love your feedback!

 

the curator © All rights reserved · Theme by Blog Milk · Blogger