Busy baking

Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Just a quick check in to tell you what I was up to this weekend.

I made grapefruit olive oil cake from Deb's new book.


And then a brown sugar cardamom cake with raspberries and rose whipped cream from Eva at Adventures in Cooking.


and then I ate, and ate, and ate. In the spirit of all I ate, I'm just doing a food post roundup today.

Should you want to make your own butter, then head to Fig & Fauna to make what looks like a fairly simple recipe for a delicious alternative to store-bought spreads.

This is quite simply the prettiest apple pie I've ever seen! And the fact that Adrianna from A Cozy Kitchen has a salted caramel sauce to drizzle over it only makes it better.

Erin of The Forest Feast shared her recipe for persimmon squash salad on Design Sponge's In the Kitchen With column. It would definitely lift me out of this sugar funk.

I so into curry in my soup at the moment. There is something so wintry and comforting about the sweet flavor in a hot soup. So, I'm definitely trying this coconut curry pumpkin soup from Love and Lemons.

My knife collection is in need of an update so I'd love to win this 7-piece Wusthof giveaway from The Kitchn.


See you tomorrow!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting, I love your feedback!

 

the curator © All rights reserved · Theme by Blog Milk · Blogger